I’ve been obsessed with MZ Wallace for a long time, and today, a ton of the brand’s bags are on major sale via Nordstrom, the MZ Wallace website, Bloomingdales, and Saks! (Thank you to my neighbor, Nicki, for letting me know about this!) Be sure to specifically browse the MZ Wallace Metro sale collection. The Metro line is my favorite, and so many awesome bags are currently marked down.
Why I love MZ Wallace bags:
- They hold a TON. It’s incredible. Mitch calls them “Mary Poppins bags.”
- They typically have a lot of pockets and work well as baby bags. They’re also beautiful, which makes me a happier mom when toting all the baby gear, haha.
- Men usually don’t mind carrying them. In the solid, less assuming colors, of course.
- They’re machine-washable. I don’t think that MZ Wallace advertises this, but I throw mine in the washing machine ALL.THE.TIME. (for years!) and they always come out looking brand new. The leather accents are never affected.
- They’re squishy, and fit in tight spaces. This is KEY. They squish under strollers and under plane seats like a breeze. (Not like we’re flying anywhere anytime soon, but you know.) They also double as pillows when your little one gets tired. :)
Favorite MZ Wallace bags:
Medium Metro Tote
Large Metro Tote
The metro tote is my #1 most-used bag. It comes in small, medium and large versions. I find myself using the large the most these days, as I can easily fit everything I need for the girls in it for a day. It’s also fantastic for travel. (Sniffle.) But the medium is a great everyday bag! I would often take the medium to coffee shops for work sessions.
The metro totes hold a ton, they work well as travel and baby bags and Mitch doesn’t mind carrying them. They’re also machine-washable, which is a game-changer with kids! And they’re squishy, allowing them to be shoved in tight spaces. (Under the stroller, under a plane seat.) And they double as pillows for when your kiddos get tired!
I LOVE MZ Wallace backpacks. They’re fabulous! I use them when I need to be hands-free with the girls. I brought the smaller City Backpack to Disney and it worked so well for waiting in lines and whatnot–and I used to bring it to children’s museums and playgrounds all the time. So easy.
I’m definitely interested in getting the larger Metro Backpack in the future, though, as it holds even more.
Again, they’re squishy and fit in tight spaces… and they’re machine-washable. (Not advertised by the brand but I wash mine all the time and they come out looking brand new.)
These are the perfect weekenders. I use them whenever we go to my in-laws’ lake house. They also make for great kids’ suitcases.