Hello! Here are the first things that come to mind this morning:
- I measured the trampoline pad to begin the trampoline makeover. Okay, you’re going to laugh at me, but I went out there yesterday to take the pad in, and turns out it’s totally connected to the mat. (The pad is what covers the springs and the mat is what you jump on.) Hahaha. Luckily, there is enough space available to attach the new material by velcroing roughly two inches under the pad before the seam starts. Honestly, guys, this might be a huge fail. But time will tell, and I’m determined.
- Photo Organization Project (POP): Sad news. The data recovery team could not get my photos off my old laptop. So we’re bringing it to another place that I’ve had success with in the past. In the meantime, I’m using an extremely rugged, drop-able solid state hard drive to back up my remaining files. And then I will use Backblaze (and also backed up on another SSD) to back that up. Never again! (Said Kelly Larkin every time this happens.)
- I started organizing the game cabinet in our living room. It’s a mess. None of the boxes are the same size so they’re always being shoved in there haphazardly and then spilling out when we open the doors. I did a lot of research (HA) and finally settled on these cases. I think there may be one or two that might not fit, but we’ll cross that bridge once we come to it.
- Mitch sold an old camera, bench, booster seat and table + chairs on Facebook Marketplace. Get the stuff out! It’s been really interesting watching our listings. It seems like Facebook chooses to promote one or two items every week, and we get lots of offers on them. In the beginning, we thought that there was zero interests in some stuff, but turns out that it’s just a waiting game. Eventually, almost everything sells!
- We listed a couple of additional things on Facebook Marketplace. Because it’s addicting and I am loving having an organized garage. Makes life a lot easier and less overwhelming.
- I finished cleaning and organizing the garage shelves. Yay. It looks so much better, and now we can find everything we’re looking for. We categorized supplies and then put them in these very affordable containers.
- I finally found the perfect dog bed for my office, and Noodle loves it. It’s on sale right now!