Okay! The big news from today’s “Recent Finds” post:
- Rothy’s came out with SANDALS. The red “knot” pair is my favorite. So exciting, as I’m so over painful sandals. ;)
- Madewell’s Roadtripper Jean is BACK. I can’t say enough good things about this cut. I mentioned this yesterday, but I’ve tried SO many pairs of high-rise jeans over the last year, and out of everything–including the expensive designer pairs–the Roadtripper is my favorite. And Madewell just brought back the medium rinse wash! Comfiest pair of jeans I own, aside from J.Crew Factory’s Cozy Jean, which is under $40 today. (SO SOFT!) Proof that awesome denim doesn’t need to cost $250.
- The famous navy striped long-sleeved tee is on sale. I own three of these because I wear them so often. Year-round top; absolutely timeless. Enough said.
- My super soft striped wide-leg jeans are only $30 today! I can’t recommend these more. If you’re new to the wide-leg trend, these are a great way to dive in since they’re so affordable… and they’re just SO comfortable. They run a little big; I would order your normal size or go down one if you like your jeans very fitted.
- The beach sweater is back, too. This is a summer go-to for me; I bring it to Ocean City every year. I particularly love it paired with white shorts, but it’s great for cooler nights or breezy days out on the water. Here’s hoping we get there this summer.
- These straight leg jeans are also on sale. I haven’t tried them yet, but they look fantastic.
- The awesome wrinkle-resistant Tuckernuck dress now comes in white. Sigh. (I’d size down.)