Swing Sweatshirt / Madewell Roadtripper Jeans / Tretorn Sneakers / Similar Striped Button-Down / Yeti Mug
Okay! The big news from today’s “Recent Finds” post:
- Rothy’s came out with SANDALS. The red “knot” pair is my favorite. So exciting, as I’m so over painful sandals. ;)
- Madewell’s Roadtripper Jean is BACK. I can’t say enough good things about this cut. I mentioned this yesterday, but I’ve tried SO many pairs of high-rise jeans over the last year, and out of everything–including the expensive designer pairs–the Roadtripper is my favorite. And Madewell just brought back the medium rinse wash! Comfiest pair of jeans I own, aside from J.Crew Factory’s Cozy Jean, which is under $40 today. (SO SOFT!) Proof that awesome denim doesn’t need to cost $250.
- The famous navy striped long-sleeved tee is on sale. I own three of these because I wear them so often. Year-round top; absolutely timeless. Enough said.
- My super soft striped wide-leg jeans are only $30 today! I can’t recommend these more. If you’re new to the wide-leg trend, these are a great way to dive in since they’re so affordable… and they’re just SO comfortable. They run a little big; I would order your normal size or go down one if you like your jeans very fitted.
- The beach sweater is back, too. This is a summer go-to for me; I bring it to Ocean City every year. I particularly love it paired with white shorts, but it’s great for cooler nights or breezy days out on the water. Here’s hoping we get there this summer.
- These straight leg jeans are also on sale. I haven’t tried them yet, but they look fantastic.
- The awesome wrinkle-resistant Tuckernuck dress now comes in white. Sigh. (I’d size down.)
YES! Loft just graciously sent me this sweater tee and I fully intend on wearing it tomorrow after the snow melts, haha.
And this! (I mean… Had to. Would have been REAL awkward without the bottoms. Oh, hey. Writing another “Recent Finds” over wine. What are you doing?!)
The most perfect pair of ballet flats I’ve ever seen. BALLET FLATS THAT YOU CAN WEAR IN THE SUMMER. Ballet sandals?! I’ll show myself out.
Here’s that sweater! It represents everything I want my life to be right now. (And that is in Ocean City, playing in the sand with the girls and Mitch and my parents at 5 p.m., watching the sun sink into the water.)
Love this. All about the tees during quarantine. QuaranTEE. Nope. Went for it and it just didn’t work out.
I apologize for featuring these jeans so often BUT THEY’RE TOILE. If you’ve ever felt inclined to drape yourself in this material, George Costanza-style, now’s the time to act…
MY STRIPED PANTS ARE ONLY $30! I think it’s because word didn’t get out about how insanely wonderful they are. Again, super soft… and they make people who aren’t cool look and feel cool. Hi!
My high-rise gingham pants are also on sale! I’ve owned a lot of gingham pants over the years, and these are the comfiest and most flattering.
OMG we’re only at #24. Great price on my white denim jacket, though, which is fantastic for pairing with blue jeans.
Obsessed with these navy bottoms, which are wonderfully flattering, especially for moms whose tummies aren’t what they used to be. I have the one-piece and it’s FANTASTIC.
The Rothy’s sandals! It’s currently snowing so it’s hard to imagine wearing these anytime soon, but with any hope, I’ll be in this red pair… with white jeans and a navy striped top in a few weeks.
Love the whole outfit. Fun fact: I currently own zero skirts. Just wasn’t finding myself reaching for them.