Plaid Scarf / Navy Boots (Similar on MAJOR sale!) / Sweater Dress (Also here in more sizes. And did you see this one?!) / Emma’s Dress (Baby version here; Big kids version here.) / Emma’s Mary Janes / Emma’s Bow
Mitch, Emma and I are down at my in-laws’ lake house for our annual Larkin Family Fall Fest. I’m incredibly excited about unplugging for a few days, rolling around in the leaves with my little girl, and spending some time behind the lens. I love visiting Lake Bloomington in the fall; the colors are absolutely stunning!
Anyway, the Nordstrom Fall Sale is on! And SO many of my fall staples–stuff you see on the blog all the time–are hugely discounted.
Here’s what you shouldn’t miss:
- My favorite pair of AG jeans are on sale. They’re SO good. They’re soft and stretchy yet they don’t lose their shape throughout the day. I’d say I wear these jeans the most. :) I also can’t believe that this pair of Hudsons is on sale. Trying so hard to resist.
- There are a ton of Halogen sweaters on sale. Halogen is one of my FAVORITE brands for sweaters, as I think the quality is always there and the prices are competitive. Sale sweaters to consider: this camel boatneck sweater, this tie-hem sweater I’ve worn on the blog before, this cashmere tunic, and this long white cardigan. I also love this cashmere duster coat, which is definitely still a splurge, but gorgeous and something you’d wear forever.
- Holiday heels are a tough thing. They’re SO much fun, but you only get to wear them for like two months. This pair, though, can be worn well into January, February and March. SO CUTE.
- My favorite pair of booties are on sale. I’m loving them in black this year, as I can get away with wearing them at night since they have a slight heel. Incredibly comfy; no break-in time. Run TTS.
- Brown over-the-knee boots that don’t cost a small fortune. My cousins have these and they all rave about them. They come in black, too!
- Waterproof over-the-knee boots. I have them, and they’re AMAZING. I don’t understand how they’re waterproof, but they are, and they work amazingly. They run a little small; I normally wear a size 7.5 and I took these in an 8.
- MY PEACOAT IS $38! It’s amazing, in case you’ve missed the zillion posts I’ve done on it. Runs small. I normally wear a size XS in coats, and I wear a size small in this one.
- My go-to Tory Burch wedges are on sale. These will go fast! (Run TTS.)
- Stuart Weitzman boots for a STEAL.
- Leather leggings from one of my favorite leggings brands. <– Hahaha; I need to go to sleep.
- This black Free People oversized sweater! Definitely on my list.