WOW! I can’t believe the selection from this year’s Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale, guys! I feel like there’s SO much, and that there are a bunch of sizes available for most products. Below, you’ll find the winner of the $500 blog giveaway, winner of the $600 Instagram giveaway, directions on how to enter to win the new $250 blog giveaway, and my favorites from the sale!
Winner of the $500 blog giveaway: Emily Garmon. (Congrats, Emily! Look out for my e-mail!)
Winner of the $600 Instagram giveaway: @essiesmitten (Congrats, Eileen!)
Directions on how to enter to win the new $250 blog giveaway:
- Comment in the comment section below, and tell me one product from the sale that you either purchased today or have your eye on!
- Leave your email in the following non-spammy format: Kelly [at] kellyinthecity [dot] com so I can get in touch with you!
- Winner will be announced and contacted on Wednesday morning so she has ample time to shop!
1. Harper Shift Dress: One of my most-worn dresses. Can be dressed up or down since it’s terry. Super versatile! TTS.
2. Stella Shift: IT’S BACK. Favorite Lilly dress I own. Runs large. Size down.
3. Navy Essie Dress: So flattering. Great for preggos, too! :)
4. Elsa Top: I wear mine year-round tucked into pants and skirts. It’s beautiful; another versatile piece that I actually wear year-round. Here are more Elsas!
5. Skipper Popover: Everyone needs one. One of my most-worn sweatshirts when I’m on the Shore! Here are more Skipper Popovers. LOVE the turtle print! And the seashell print.
6. Faye Maxi Dress: Heavens. How have I never seen this before?! No-wrinkle fabric, too!
7. Bow-Sleeve Sweater: The bow detailing… Sigh…
8. Marlowe Boatneck Sailboat T-Shirt Dress: I ordered this. ;) Such a sucker for “Red Light Return.”
9. Marlowe Striped T-Shirt Dress: If this is available in your size, nab it! It’s such a classic and you’ll have it in your closet for years.
10. Palazzo Pants: I have a bunch of these! They look fancy but feel like pajamas. Winner, for sure.
11. Luxletic High-Rise Leggings: So soft. I travel in mine (and okay, sleep in them) all the time. I should probably start working out in them…
12. Skipper Popover Dress: SO. FANTASTIC. Size down because it runs large. Here it is in gray, navy, and in a seahorse print!
13. Maisie Stretch Shift Dress: Stop it. Love it in white. How cute?!
14. Brewster T-Shirt Dress: Another most-worn t-shirt dress. Love the Brewster cut!
15. Kaia Knit Tunic: Favorite print. :)
16. Elyn Puffer Vest: Winter is coming…
17. Halloway Maxi Shirt Dress: I loved this when I originally saw it online. So fun that it’s included! This one is great, too!
18. Striped Preston Bow-Sleeve Top: The classic striped tee with a little something extra.
19. Allyse Camel Cardigan: This is in my cart! Perfect for fall.
20. Pineapple Sweater: Absolutely adorable. Anyone have a vacation planned?!
21. Seersucker Ruffled Tank: Love that Lilly is carrying seersucker this year. This is beautiful!
22. Neara Navy Legging: The price on these are great. Ponte, so can be worn to work, too.
23. Gabby Shift Dress: Amazingly flattering.
24. Ruffled Cashmere Sweater: Paired with a white cami and jeans?! Warm yet polished for the upcoming colder seasons.
25. Cassidy Shift Dress: Another fabulous print.
26. Bobbi Skirt: HEART EYES. I wish it were available in my size!
27. Cashmere Ruffled Wrap: Paired with a white button down? So timeless. This one is nearly identical, too!
28. Sailboat Maxi Dress: There’s the print again, this time in maxi form. :)
29. Elba Sweater: Are you pregnant? GET THIS. I wore mine constantly when I was pregnant with Lucy. It’s very slimming and perfect through the third trimester. Go up one size if you’re pregnant. Size down if you’re not. :) Here it is in a stripe.
30. Madia Tunic Dress: This was my fave from the preview.