Some great deals today to share. Use code “OFFER” to take $15 off your first order. Second-time customers, use code “HELLO10” to take $10 off. (Prices and codes good for 48 hours!)
- Olaplex is on sale! It doesn’t happen very often, so this is a great time to take advantage, especially of #3, which I use on a weekly basis. Coat your hair in it, leave on for 20 minutes (or longer), and then rinse out for repaired, silky hair. Great for girls with damaged or dry locks!
- SUCH a great deal on a Dyson! I will never forget how much dirt ours pulled up when it first arrived. And we’d just vacuumed with our old machine! CRAZY. Changed my life, haha.
- T3 on sale. Fantastic hair tools. The curling wand is AMAZING. I use it on days when I don’t wash my hair, and totally revives it!
- Barefoot Dreams cardigan, 57 percent off. I keep a BD cardigan on the back of my desk chair at all times. Softest, coziest cardigans of all time—and they look really chic, too! The hype checks out.
- This is the best curling wand I’ve ever owned. (Btw: Wand is best for waves, and curling iron is best for curls.) It holds a wave so well, yet doesn’t damage my hair. It’s also exceptionally easy to use! Think professional styling within only a few minutes. The barrel it comes with makes the tightest waves. (Though they’re not Shirley Temple tight.)
- If you want a different barrel for looser waves, I would recommend buying the base by itself, and then the barrel by itself.
- This is the 1″ barrel. It’s my most-used of the barrels I own, and the most popular among my friends! Perfect, loose waves. (But I’ve linked all individual barrels, too.)
- I did go for the full set years ago when buying my first T3 wand because I just wasn’t sure which barrel was best for me. I ended up loving the 1″ the most, though I do sometimes use the 1.5″. I use the 1.25″ – 0.75″ tapered barrel on the girls’ hair since they don’t have much to work with!