I can’t deal today. So here’s a fun mindless distraction!
Happy second day of #60daysofplaid! And what better way to kick off the season than with the most BEAUTIFUL little girls’ dresses—and matching American Girl doll dress—**HANDMADE** by Mrs. Carly Riordan?! My heart exploded when I opened the package! 🥰 I mean, matching masks for Mitch and me, too?! And the branded bow tag?!
Some epic photos of Emma and Lucy in their dresses are coming soon, but for now, please enjoy Kate’s total makeover; Carole Baskin 🐅 to a shoeless Grace Kelly with no more than five minutes of some rigorous wire wig brushing. (Might still need a Keratin treatment, though.) And yes, that’s a pearl bracelet around her neck. I’m fine.
Thank you, Carly! Just wish I’d had Sydney with me to photograph the transformation.
As 2020 has obviously been a rough year, I’m going to try to make *this* year’s “60 Days of Plaid” effort as easy and FUN as possible for my stressed-out mom within. (Plaid should only = happiness!)
Here are my “rules”:
- Post one (1) Instagram or five (5) Instagram Stories featuring #plaid and/or #tartan every day, now through December 31st.
- Use the hashtag #60daysofplaid.
- Post as many user-submitted photos as possible. (Use the hashtag #60daysofplaid on your plaid posts this season so I can re-gram your cuteness with attribution!)
- Feature more small + diverse businesses. (If you find something cute or you carry your OWN plaid product, please e-mail me at email@example.com with subject line #60daysofplaid. No need to mail the product; All I need is a link and a relatively high-res photo! No DMs please because I’m a hot mess and have -2 hours of free time these days. 🤪 THANK YOU!)
- Incorporate some exciting giveaways!
Thoughts?! Hopes? Wishes? Dreams? Desires? Leave your suggestions below and YAY! Let the games begin! ♥️