In an old house in Chicago, all covered in vines (and spider webs), live two little girls I’m so glad are mine. ♥️
These were the girls’ costumes for Friday’s Halloween festivities! (We went over to Walker’s family’s house for an “only us” birthday/Halloween party. So nice!) The girls’ outfits were inspired by an adorable old photo of my cousin, Paige. I had the dresses, capes and hats made via the incredible Jenny Beth’s on Etsy. And they fulfilled all my “Girl Mom” dreams!
Things to note in these photos:
- The backs of Emma’s shoes that are cut off.
- The disappearing tights.
- Genevieve and the Noodle/Foodle switch-outs. (Foodle = Fake Noodle)
- HOW WELL THE ACCIDENTAL BOB WORKED FOR THIS! (Did I tell you that I unintentionally gave Emma a bob last week? The good news is that Emma loves it, I love it, and it’s SO much easier!)
- The yellow hats that Lucy despised and Emma thought looked “MUCH cooler” as bucket hats. (Very 2020.)
- Lucy’s face in #5 (And in #1. 😆)
Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! iPhone photos of our weekend—including some from Noodle’s Halloweenie Walk in Wicker park—coming soon. :)