As if shopping for Christmas presents wasn’t stressful enough.
Stocking stuffers require a whole new set of rules. The thing must be small enough to fit in a sock; light enough to not pull the sock off the mantle, killing the dog; and of course, heartfelt.
Hopefully this helps.
1. Custom Bottle Opener and Flask: 2020 has taught me to keep a bottle opener and a flask at the ready. This pair from Mark & Graham—my personal favorite gift shopping destination—will help him self-medicate in style.
2. Shinola Watch: Are you a gag gift in the stocking person and a surprise awesome gift in the stocking person? If you’re the latter, you’ll never beat a proper watch gift, and this Shinola is my favorite.
10. Pirate Bottle Opener: Yes, I’m aware that this is the second bottle opener of the guide but get off my back it’s been a rough year.
16. Custom Paper Cut Portrait: This is just about the most Etsy gift imaginable. It’s very cute but also sort of creepy as well. So if you have a cute and creepy man in your life, I say go for it.
19. Crab Multi Tool: When I showed this to Kelly she made a threatening gesture and said, “If you don’t buy this, I will.” And I’m glad she didn’t have a crab-shaped knife in her hand because I believe her.
26. Bean Boot Key Fob: This is what I’d present if asked to summarize my wife in key chain form.
29. Pot Pinchers: I just bought these and I’m not even sure to whom I’m going to give them. I might just be shellfish and keep them for myself.