Navy Suede Booties c/o Hush Puppies –The most comfortable booties I own! / LOFT Jeans c/o / J.Crew Factory Plaid Popover (Love this one and this one, too!) / Daniel Wellington Watch c/o / Kate Spade Sunglasses (Old, similar here and here) / Moon and Lola Earrings c/o / Coach Bag (It’s the “Court” bag — available soon!)
Okay. I give up. It’s fall.
Which is fine. Summer is obviously better, but fall has its perks, too. Like cozying up in a new flannel shirt–purchased before your basement flooded, haha–and grabbing dollar burgers and $5 glasses of wine with the hubby at Kincade’s after work. :) Also, slipping into a new pair of navy suede booties and your favorite stretchy jeans.
Let’s back up:
The flannel: Sigh. It’s just as comfortable as it looks. Love this one and this one from “regular” J.Crew, too! (Sizing: True to size. I did, however, go up a size because I’m really into oversized flannel shirts this year.)
The booties: Hush Puppies, way to make a comeback. These booties are, by far, the comfiest I’ve ever owned. They feel like I’m walking on air… and they’re navy. High fives all around. (Sizing: True to size.) See how Blair styled them here. Clearly I need to talk to her before planning outfits. ;)
The jeans: They’re thick enough so that they’re cozy and warm, yet stretchy enough so that they’re comfy. (Sizing: A little on the larger side. I went down a size.)
And as I’ve been reporting mostly negative news on the house front these last couple of weeks, let’s highlight some positive home-related happenings:
- Our new couches are being delivered sometime this week. I can’t WAIT to show you guys! (I also can’t wait to be able to stretch out, haha.)
- Our rug is arriving on Thursday night. We went with a polyurethane jute-looking rug, as Noodle still has accidents from time to time. (Mostly when my girlfriends come over and she’s so excited that she pees herself.) Fingers crossed that it looks as fabulous as it does online!
- Mitch and I finished making our farmhouse table over the weekend at my in-laws’ lake house down state. It’ll probably arrive sometime in October, and we’re giddy with excitement. What should our first official meal be?!
- Our living room, dining room and office are being painted this weekend! No more yellow. Yippee!
- I’m teaming up with Minted to design a gallery wall in our living room. Needless to say, I’ve spent WAY too much time on the company’s website browsing the art. SO FUN. Please check it out!
And with that, I’m off to be super productive today. :) Catch you tomorrow!