One / Two / Three / Four / Five / Six / Seven / Eight / Nine / Ten / Eleven / Twelve / Thirteen / Fourteen / Fifteen / Sixteen / Seventeen / Eighteen / Nineteen / Twenty / Twenty-One / Twenty-Two / Twenty-Three / Twenty-Four / Twenty-Five / Twenty-Six / Twenty-Seven
GUYS. J.Crew is having a huge sale right now (which ends tonight), and I rounded up the craziest steals and deals. Use code “YESPLEASE” to take 50 percent off sale styles and 40 percent off almost everything else tonight only; below are the insane prices you’ll see once you put in the code! (Note: J.Crew Factory is also offering 60 percent off everything and free shipping with code “SAVEMORE.” Definitely check that out, too!)
27 Awesome J.Crew Products on Major Clearance
1. Pointelle Sweater, $59.99: I’ve had my eye on this one for the longest time! Isn’t it beautiful?
3. Cable-Knit Sweater, $33.50: I have an older version of this in navy, and it’s a tried-and-true favorite.
4. V-Neck Sweater, $33.50: Tucked in on one side, and the cutest. Love it a little on the oversized side!
5. Polka Dot Bathing Suit, $43.99: Oh, man. If I weren’t pregnant right now…
6. Tippi Sweater, $33.99: The Tippi Sweater is J.Crew’s classic sweater. I have it in a few colors, and it’s on constant rotation. A great basic!
7. Gingham Bathing Suit, $45.99: Okay, wait. Maybe this one…
8. Striped Turtleneck, $17.99: The perfect layering piece.
9. Cashmere Cardigan, $58.50: What an insane deal on cashmere!
10. Cashmere Turtleneck, $57.50: Same for this turtleneck.
11. Navy Turtleneck, $15.50: Another great basic. I wear it tucked into skirts and with statement pieces.
12. Tuckable Ribbed Turtleneck, $33.50: Another basic I wear tucked into skirts and dressier pants. Couldn’t live without mine when I don’t have a bump. ;)
14. Rollneck Sweater, $37.50: I don’t have this one, but so many friends do and it looks adorable. A timeless sweater you’ll have forever.
15. Striped Rugby, $24.99: CRAZY price. Side-tucked into jeans and paired with navy pumps? Love.
16. Gingham Flannel PJs, $39.99: What a steal on cozy PJs to get you through the rest of winter.
17. Pink V-Neck Tee, $15.99: I love how the model wears it!
18. Cashmere Sweater, $43.99: The deals on cashmere are blowing my mind, haha.
19. Cable-Knit Scarf, $24.99: Have this! SO SOFT. Highly recommend.
20. Classic Striped Tee, $34.50: Have three of these, haha. I wear them year-round with everything, especially blazers.
21. Cable-Knit Beanie, $24: This beanie is amazingly soft. If you’re prone to itchiness, this is for you!
22. Drapey Leopard Dress in Velvet, $39.50: I wore this to Fashion Week this year. Beautiful and warm!
23. Drapey Popover Top, $22.50: Love in in polka dot!
25. Cardigan Coat in Supersoft Yarn, $37: WHAT? These prices, I’ll tell ya… ;)
26. Pom Hat, $16.50: My go-to winter hat! And now I’m cringing at the thought of how much I paid for it!
27. Ryan Penny Loafers, $32.50: That pop of red we’re all after right now!