$24.99 C.Wonder Eliana Quilted Vegan Leather Flap Shoulder Bag / $19.99 Scoop Sweater (The other very soft sweater I loved, btw, was the Scoop Balloon Sweater.) / $50 Scoop Faux Fur Vest / $12.96 Knit Jeggings / $29.50 Vegan Leather Boots
When I first spotted it, I was like, “Okay. No way this thing is going to be as spectacular as it looks online.” But then I received it, and I seriously stood there in awe for like five minutes, inspecting the thing and scratching my head.
You may remember that C.Wonder was originally created by Tory Burch’s ex-husband. I loved it, especially because the brand embraced the dachshund into so many of its designs. I also went to a lot of C.Wonder events in Soho when I lived in New York, and made a fair amount of blogger friends through those little get-togethers! Sadly, though, business sadly went belly up, and the C.Wonder clothing and accessories I still have today are some of my most-loved.
But it’s BACK, and who now carries it? Walmart. 😮 Not only that, the prices are even better than they were back in the day! Considerably better, actually.
Anyway, let’s get back to the bag, which is technically called the C.Wonder Eliana Quilted Vegan Leather Flap Shoulder Bag. Because it’s sitting right next to me as I type this, and I’m looking at it adoringly. 😆 (Jokes but also somewhat serious.)
Here’s what you should know:
- It holds a ton. The famous Parisian version doesn’t; or the medium size doesn’t, at least. The C.Wonder bag, though, is very spacious.
- It’s incredibly soft. I love vegan leather. Obviously real leather is lovely as well, but sometimes you just can’t beat vegan leather in terms of softness.
- You can wear it two ways. Make the strap super long (like the way way I’ve featured it in these photos), or double up the straps and wear it as a true under-the-arm shoulder strap. You can also easily wear it as a crossbody, so all of this information counts as three ways. (Note: The strap has a pad, too, so you don’t have to worry about the chain digging into your shoulder.)
- It comes in three colors. Tan, black and red. And to be honest, I’m thinking about adding the black and the red to my closet, just because of the absolutely outrageous price.
- It has two interior zippered pockets and two unzipped interior side pockets. I have no words. The Parisian version doesn’t have that!
- It can be dressed down or up. This is definitely the kind of bag you’ll want to take when going out, or when attending weddings. (You know: In the future.) But it’s also perfect for the everyday, if you will. I carried mine all over town yesterday while wearing jeans, boots and an oversized sweater, and I felt very “casual chic.” It was a great feeling. A feeling I want you to have, haha.
- It’s lightweight. That matters.
- It comes in a larger tote version.
- I’m freaking out for you that you haven’t ordered it yet. What if it goes out of stock?! It’s totally going to go out of stock soon. I’m panicking for you. Buy! Buy now! 😆 (My dad is a bond trader, and this totally makes me think of my childhood visits to his trader floor. So much screaming.)
Walmart Fashion is killin’ it. Do you know that the retailer not only now carries C.Wonder but also now carries Scoop, formerly known as Scoop NYC?! And I honestly just can’t get over how affordable high-quality products are or how quickly they appear on my doorstep. I’m not sure who’s in charge, but they need a promotion STAT.
The rest of my outfit:
- $19.99 Scoop Sweater: I ended up with this in both the tan and the black, but it also comes in an ivory and hot pink which are also awesome. The sweater gets an A+ from me. Feels like it’s $100+ yet it’s under $20. Crazy. And I really think it measures up to the Free People Tunic Sweaters! It’s wonderfully soft and cozy, and oversized just enough. I’m wearing an XS in these photos, btw. I would say that it fits more like a size small. (The other very soft sweater I loved, btw, was the Scoop Balloon Sweater.)
- $50 Scoop Faux Fur Vest: I really applaud Scoop and Walmart for determining the there is a true need for solid faux vests this year and that no one was rising to the challenge. This one is stunning, it has pockets, and it’s only $50. If it’s in stock in your size, grab it! Runs large. I would go down one size.
- $12.96 Knit Jeggings: What a find. First, they’re only $12.95. Second, they fit like a dream and are super soft. Third, they tuck into boots perfectly, and you don’t have to worry about bunching. In terms of sizing, they run a little on the larger side, so either order your normal size or one down depending on how you like your jeans to fit.
- $29.50 Vegan Leather Boots: Ordered these on a whim because they looked cute, and I love them! More specifically, I love the chunky heel that allows for some extra height without sacrificing comfort… and I love the sherpa material running up the sides. Oh, and I love how flexible the boots are; no rubbing or irritation whatsoever on my first day in ’em! Finally, they’re under $30. Can’t beat that! TTS.
Shop the post:
C.Wonder Eliana Quilted Vegan Leather Flap Shoulder Bag / $19.99 Scoop Sweater (The other very soft sweater I loved, btw, was the Scoop Balloon Sweater.) / $50 Scoop Faux Fur Vest / $12.96 Knit Jeggings / $29.50 Vegan Leather Boots
In collaboration with Walmart; all opinions are my own. The bag is really that good. As always, thank you so, so much for your support of the partnerships that keep Kelly in the City up and running!