One (Also available at Bloomingdales–25 percent off with code “FRIENDS,” Tuckernuck–in navy, too–and Nordstrom) // Two // Three (Similar here) // Four // Five (Also available at Nordstrom) // Six // Seven // Eight // Nine (Also obsessed with the kids’ seafoam green and hot pink versions! A Big Kids’ size 5M is equivalent to a women’s size 7, and they’re only $75!) // Ten
1. Barbour Trevose Jacket: I’ll actually be featuring this jacket on the blog tomorrow! I adore it. I love the cheery color, striped interior lining, and how flattering it is. It’s just a rain coat, but I’m constantly surprised as to how warm it is. It’s been great for Noodle walks on rainy days! The Barbour Trevose Jacket is also available at Bloomingdales–25 percent off with code “FRIENDS,” Tuckernuck (in navy, too) and Nordstrom.
2. Belted Cow Lobster Hat: I know. It’s more of a summer piece. But what a great reminder that the long-awaited season is just around the corner!
3. Barbour Beadnell Polarquilt Jacket: I’m clearly Barbour-obsessed, but this is my all-time favorite from the brand. It has the same look as the waxed Beadnell, yet is more form-fitting and far warmer. It’s also $100 cheaper! The Quilted Annondale Jacket is a great alternative. While it’s not quite as warm, it’s even more affordable. Sizing tip: Barbour runs small, so go up one size.
4. Shiraleah Lobster Clutch: At $50, quite the steal for such a charming bag!
5. MZ Wallace Navy Tote: I know I included this in my last product round-up, but I’m obsessed. While I’ve always adored the black MZ Wallace quilted tote, I knew I wouldn’t get much use out of it. So excited it comes in navy now! It’s also available at Nordstrom.
6. Moon and Lola Monogrammed Tortoise Sunglasses: We all know how much I adore my old Kate Spades, haha. But if I ever lose them (which now will probably happen tomorrow), these will be my next pair!
7. Swiss Military Watch: While most of my watches are gold, I love silver heels and bags, and hate that my watches clash with them. A mixed metal watch, though? Game-changer. I love that ladies’ silver watches are coming back into style, too!
8. L.L.Bean French Sailor’s Shirt: Everyone needs a new striped tee for the spring, right?
9. Hunter Original Tall Gloss Boots: I lost my tall Hunter boots to Hurricane Sandy back in 2012. This is disgusting, but my neighborhood was under a lot of sewage and wastewater. I really regret tossing my boots–I mean, I easily could have just given them a good scrub-down–but I was so grossed out that I didn’t even want to bring them back into the apartment. I recently received a couple of gift cards for a project I worked on, though, and purchased a replacement pair in “Military Red.” I love them! Sizing tip: If you’re in between sizes, size down. I’m typically a 7.5, for example, and wear a 7 in Hunters.
10. Leighton Wooden Duck Handle Umbrella: Ultimate cuteness.